UV direct printing is a photochemical process in which high-intensity ultraviolet light is used to instantly cure or “dry” inks, coatings or adhesives. It is a completely different printing process from conventional printing and features some of the most up-to-date printing technology on the market today.
What are the advantages of UV direct printing?
- High Print Qualities: As UV inks tend to sit on top of the printed surface rather than being absorbed into it, the end result is sharper, crisper, and giving more vibrant colours. In addition, UV direct printing can achieve an embossed effect by printing multi-layers to certain areas of the print.
- Amazing Versatility: With UV direct printing, we can print on virtually almost anything, coated or uncoated, absorbent or non-absorbent, from plastics and glass to wood and metal. In addition, we can not only print on conventional thin substrates but also on thick substrates up to 150mm!
- Superior Durability: Besides becoming instantly cure, UV is permanent film-like ink and cannot be washed away in the shower, or with alcohol. UV inks are abrasion resistant and chemical resistant. That is why hundreds of printed products including book covers, record jackets, liquor bottle labels, aerosol spray cans, cosmetics and toiletries are all printed with UV inks. UV printing is also more resistant to scratches, wear and tear, and sun exposure than its traditional printing counterparts.
- Ideal for Personalized Printing: We requires no Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) for UV direct printing on any substrate. Yes, you can just order one piece!
- More Eco-Friendly: UV direct printing emits almost zero VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and produces no smell and excessive heat. UV’s unique no solvent, no water formulation meet strictest Clean Air Act standards.
What can we do with UV direct printing?
1. We can print your full colored logos and images onto our plaques and trophies with no MOQ required.
2. We can print your full colored logos onto metal plates for plaques and trophies with no MOQ required.
3. You can bring your items for us to print with no MOQ required. It could be a stainless usb drive, a mobile phone, a wooden photo frame, a power bank, or an acrylic plate. The list is endless.
Here below are some sample images of what we have done for our clients: